donderdag 17 september 2009

Roundup ♫

So here are some songs that I really would like to recommend to you guys!
Not all the songs are new, but we don't care do we. Just some songs I can't stop listening to. Most are pretty recent though!


Burns - First Move (Fred Falke Remix)
I really like this one! It's a very funky track and I can't stop listening to it for some reason! Big up to Fred Falke.

NT89 - Ade
This one is pretty hard. NT89 is a Dj coming from Holland. Some of his remixes were released on major labels (Turbo, Sony Music,...) and they mostly deserve it! Check out his Myspace for sure.

Buraka Som Sistema - Kurum(Dj Manaia Remix)
Last but not least, remix coming from Dj Manaia. I think he is like the only Dj I know coming from Portugal... Anyway, sure check out this remix.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten