zaterdag 19 september 2009

Roundup ♫ 2

Second time I will post some songs I really would like to recommend to you guys.

First off, the latest of Green Velvet. I'm a huge fan of him, personally I think he is one of the best mixers around, his sets are incredibly good. Both mixing and track choice.
Green Velvet - Earthquaker

Next up is one from Vitalic, just like Green Velvet I think this is one of the Dj's with the best mixing skill. And the great thing about Vitalic is that he also makes fucking awesome tracks. His new album "Flashmob" is releasing in just 10 days. This song is the intro of that album!
Vitalic - See The Red Sea

A while ago I posted the remix of Jeffer by Para One (this post). But Boys Noize made some remixes for Para One to, like this one!
The song is about 1 year old, but I still listen to it alot.
Para One - Dudun Dun (Boys Noize Remix)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten