woensdag 16 september 2009

Felix Da Housecat - He Was King

Alright, check out LTMCY's review of our favorite cat's latest album: 'He Was King'! It may be a little bit late, since the album was released on the 25th of August, but we don't really care.

I am a real big fan of Felix's work and yet again, I'm impressed! It's not as good as his first album 'Thee Album' (wich is one of my favourite electronic albums ever!) that's filled with laid-back chicago house but I won't blame him for that.

The album starts with the catchy, simply amazing 'We All Wanna Be Prince'. I'm sure y'all heard it already by now, and I'm pretty sure most of you like it alot. Well, so do I. Other catchy tracks on the album go by the name of 'Do We Move Your World', 'We' and 'Turn Me On A Summer Smile'.
Almost the whole album is pretty catchy, happy (including a female vocalist) and fun. Exceptions 'Elvi$', 'Kickdrum' and 'LA Ravers' are much more electronic, and will definitely do some serious damage to many dancefloors. And to be honest, I hope the other tracks on the album will be played to in many clubs, because it's impossible to stand s

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten