zondag 31 oktober 2010

Caution, Heavy Basslines!



Yet again a dubstep post with some of the newest tracks. Starting off with Trolley Snatcha, who seems to have been transposing his bounderies. His most recent EP is called One Tricky Pony EP. I chose the track called 'Always On My Mind' because it's really relaxing. It isn't something we're used from Trolley Snatcha but i really really like it!
Trolley Snatcha - Always On My Mind

Secondary, again it's Flux Pavilion, my personal favorite at the moment! With this track he also transposed his bounderies a little bit because of the fact that the track, which is a remix on Jamiroquai's 'Blue Skies', is influenced with some chiptune vibes! Yet again, he surprises me, and he just keeps them coming. Hope he will continue making music like this.
Jamiroquai - Blue Skies (Flux Pavilion Remix)

As third, it's Nero. Can we interpretate this one as a follower on his previous remix on 'The Recluse' by Plan B? I really like the track and again you can immediately hear those typical basslines where Nero stands for!
Nero - Me & You

Now for the more heavy part of this post, as 4th it's Bare. Track is called 'Shot Me Down' relating to the Nancy Sinatra vocals which we presumably all know. Like i said it's the more heavy part of this post..
Bare - Shot Me Down

For the 5th one, I chose for a VIP version of Vaski's 'Lost My Mind' which is coming from the 'Hurricane EP' which hit the shelves on the 22 of november. So get it while it's still hot!
Vaski - Lost My Mind Electro VIP

I'm going to end with J Rabbit, Tremourz' 'Sexy Party', a track which also is... kinda heavy! Coming from the Sexy Party EP
J. Rabbit, Tremourz - Sexy Party

Cheers, LTMCY!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten