dinsdag 15 december 2009

We're Back !

First of all we wanna say sorry for the inactive updating of LTMCY, but all 3 of us had exams in school this week!
Ofcourse we're gonna set that right, beginning with this post!

While studying I can't stop listening to music, so I've heard alot of both new and old tracks this week.

One of these is the new genious remix of Breakbot's Iron Zombie by NEUS. Be sure to check out NEUS Myspace, he make's alot of nice tracks!
Breakbot - Iron Zombie (NEUS remix)

Owya, don't know if you guys like Uffie, but I sure as hell do! She has a new track produced by no one else then Mr Oizo! I like it ALOT.
Uffie - MC's Can Kiss

Remember the overhyped American Boy by Kanye West and Estelle? Well Kid Sister made a new track together with Estelle and it's pretty nice! One of the best things about it is that it's dubstep. But the best thing is that it was produced by Rusko !
Kid Sister - Step (Feat. Estelle)

Now that we're talking about dubstep, why not talk some more about it!
I've recently discovered the 2004(!) EP The Knowledge/Like The Sun by Toasty, and knowledge is probably the best dubstep song i've ever heard, no lies!
Toasty - The Knowledge <3<3<3<3<3<3 (Yes, it's really that good!)

I'm not really a fan of Crookers, I admit that (apart from their remix of Tiga's "Beep Beep Beep") but their new song together with Soulwax and Mixhell is pretty good !
Crookers Ft. Soulwax & Mixhell - We Love Animals

New one from 16 Bit, one of my favorite artists, this dubstep duo manages to make every song they produce to be fucking godlike. I warn you though, this one is HARD and VERY DIRTY !
16 Bit - Swine Flu

Another one of 16 bit, even more new. This one is very calm and relaxing. Something we can't say about Swine Flu! But this one sure is ,yet again, a godlike track.
16 Bit - Serum

Two of Vaski, who make's very deep and dark dubstep. First one Safe or Sorry is about 2 months old, other one "Zombie Apocalypse" is about a week old.
Both worth to check out!
Vaski - Safe or Sorry
Vaski - Zombie Apocalypse

Trolley Snatcha make's some badass dubstep, he made a new (unreleased) remix of Caspa's "The Terminator". And it's my most played song this week! I don't know if you know Skivvies, but this is one of the best I've ever heard!
Caspa - The Terminator (Trolley Snatcha) (Radio Rip)

Netsky's debut on Hospital Records "Memory Lane" sure sounds fancy. But sure not as fancy as "Smile" that's getting a early 2010 release on Twisted Individuals . All I Know is that it's one of the best Drum & Bass i've ever heard!
Netsky - Smile

Couple of days ago the new Blooy Beetroots EP "Christmas Vendetta" was released. Not sure what to say about it, since I don't really like it. Just giving it as a extra and for the people who still like them!
Tracklist:
1. "Warp 1977" ft. Steve Aoki and Bobermann
2. "Talkin' in my Sleep" Bloody Beetroots Remix
3. All Leather "Mystery Meat" Bloody Beetroots Remix


Another EP was released, but this one I do like! TURBO075 ladies and gentleman aka Computer Juice EP.
Tracklist:
1.Computer Juice - Computer Juice
2.Computer Juice - Computer Juice (Tai & D.I.M. Remix)
3.Computer Juice - UK Div

Period.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten