zondag 20 december 2009

It's Been A While

It's been a while ago since I posted something, so here I am... back again, providing you from your daily dose of music. To start with the newest release, I Refuse / Midnight Express brought out on the 11th of december by Netsky on Spearhead Records. Lovely EP, as we are used from Netsky!
Download EP here

Here's another EP that got released recently on the 10th of december. And yes, it's dope. Mutated Forms really astonished me with "Storm In A Teacup", such a huge track! So here it is!

Since were in the EP-mood, i'll keep giving some. Here's another one by Sigma. Both Front To Back as well Nexus are wicked tracks. They released it a few months ago on their own label "Life Recordings". Thumbs up for this one and I'm sure they will blow speakers on the 31nd of december at Lucky U! Download it here
Mclean - Broken (Sigma Remix)

We all know Burial's track "Archangel". Mount Eden Dubstep grabbed his chance to make a dubstep remix, and in my opinion he quite succeeded!
Burial - Archangel (Mt Eden Remix)

So there you have it! Cheers
... & remember, LTMCY

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten