zondag 25 oktober 2009

Roundup ♫ 4' Dubstep Edition

Been a while since I made another post, but luckily I got more people that help me on the blog! Now, to be honest te latest time I always check dubstep & DnB and I rarely listen to electro anymore. In this post I'll put some tracks that my Itunes played mostly the last week!

Let me start with a very nice and chill dubstep track. The artist, Acces To Araska isn't very known I think. Well I never heard of him! Check out his Myspace for sure!
Acces To Araska - Parisville

Next one is coming out on the forthcoming 'Iberian Records', it really has the dubstep wobble in it. Artist, Octa Push from Portugal, is a bit more known. Great track!
Octa Push - Dubshh

I dont know if you like western movie's, but everytime I listen to this track it reminds me to the old western movie with the cliché scenes. Doesnt take away the fact that track is a incredibly good Drum & Bass track. Come's from the Bravery EP of FaltyDL, really recommend the EP!
FaltyDL - Tronman (Drum and Bass)

2562 is a dubstep dj from the Netherlands, his Unbalance EP came out 19th of october. And it's very good, Yes/No is probably my personal favourite of all his tracks.
2562 - Yes/no

This Planut Mu release from Brackles is really incredibly. Probably one of my favourites of this post.
Brackles - Rawkus

This Bar 9 remix of Shove It! by Deftones is probably the hardest of them all. The other tracks are more chill and relax. Well, this one is not!
Deftones - Shove It (Bar 9 Remix)

Major Lazer's 'Hold The Line' was a pretty decent track. But this dubstep remix of it by Public Speakers tops both original and other remixes of it.
Major Lazer - Hold The Line (Public Speakers Remix)

Next track comes from 2 friends of my. I already made a post about them. This is their first Dubstep track, and man it's good!
Slash 'n' Turn - Wobblecheeck (ft. Airvalue)

Last but not least, personal favourite of the post. Very deep and dark dubstep by Mbz.
Mbz - Darko Dub

Give the artist some support and check their myspaces.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten