zaterdag 10 oktober 2009

Let's Go Nuts!


Yeah, we've already heard the collab between Noob and Brodinski, 'Peanut Club', and I'm sure y'all liked it. Lately A LOT of remixes have been released, these are the bests in my opinion.

The best one is definitely by Renaissance Man. These 2 crazy producers sure know how to make good remixes! This could easily be one of the most creative remixes I've heard this year! Keep an eye on those fuckers, they're fucking great!

Peanuts Club (Renaissance Man Remix)

The next one is by Beataucue. I never even heard of him before he made a really nice remix for 'Pon Di Floor' and 'Put Your Hands On Me'. This madman is already getting support from Boys Noize, Crookers and Diplo, show him some love! I mistook his remix for 'Peanuts Club' for a remix for Sonic C's the first time I heard it, but that doesn't matter. Check it out!

Peanuts Club (Beataucue Remix)

This stays pretty loyal to the original, although NT84 made it a little bit harder and louder, and added some quirky acid-sounds. Nice one!

Peanuts Club (NT89 Remix)

Good night, and don't forget..
.. keep on truckin'!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten