woensdag 23 januari 2013

Round Up #1

I will try to have some Round Up's weekly to summarise some of the recent numbers/ep's that I enjoyed.

Something for the heavyweight lovers, Gantz isn't that known but his tracks are pretty damn smooth and he is for sure climbing to a higher ground. His newest track Enso and Siyam will not dissapoint a heavyweight lover. Forthcoming on Innamind Recordings.


(Get it here)


Now for something completly different. J.Sparrow and Ruckspin collab under the name of Author is not that new. Neither is the track 'In The Sky' by Author, but I like it so much I will post it anyway.



Lovely, isn't it?


I've always been a Gold Panda fan and the coming of his newest EP called Trust is only making me an even bigger fan. Thumbs up for this wonderfull production. Combining subtle vocals with rythems that only this mastermind can create. I recommend this a lot.


(Buy here)


Last but not least. If you are an older follower of this blog you probably know all of us love B.Lewis. And there is nothing much to say about the track he uploaded yesterday. LOVE THIS GUY. Also, is it me or does it look the guy's vocal is singing something about a ferrari? Haha.





Enjoy them as much as I did.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten