maandag 12 juli 2010

Fresh Dubstep Bangers

Ah, been a while. But I was on vacation on Spain so didn't had the time to make a post.
Luckily my companion Gilles keeped making posts for all of you. So you should thank him!My first post since about 15 days is a dubstep one !
Prepare for some very fresh bangers.

Remember when some time ago I posted a short low quality rip from Trolley Snatcha remix of Caspa's "The Terminator" ? Well, I can say you that the full version is out, weird thing is that it sounds different from the low quality rip. Trolley probably didn't like it. But don't worry the new one is even better. Trolley does it again !
Caspa - The Terminator (Trolley Snatcha Remix)

From the same EP I bring you the (long awaited if you ask me) remix by Doctor P of Caspa's "Marmite". It's pretty darn good, but I like the Original Sin remix more. But that's just a matter of taste.
Caspa - Marmite (Doctor P Remix)

When I was younger and didn't yet listen to Dubstep, DnB, Electronica and so on. I was a pretty big fan of the group N.E.R.D with lead singer Pharrell Williams.
Still am, but not really following how they've been doing the past couple years. Well, dubstep legend Nero made a remix of one of their numbers called "Hot-N-Fun" and it's very good!
N.E.R.D - Hot-N-Fun (Nero Remix)

Skream, Benga and Artwork. More known as Magnetic Man and their new number "I need Air". Pretty basic number, but the vocals make it just that little more special.
Magnetic Man - I need air (192)

Time to stop, but I'll be back very soon with more numbers !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten