woensdag 12 mei 2010

Dj Hazard AKA Vague

Most of you probably know Dj Hazard, and not to many of you know him will also know that he releases on his own label with the name Dirty Harry. Now, Scott (that's his real name) didn't think he had enough with two name's. So he's back with new tracks under the name of Vague! I think he's making it all a bit complicated but whatever.

I personally think the new EP that he released is very big, on the A-side we have "241" that ,when I first heard it, made me think he made the new alias for Drumstep releases. But it looks like it just very hard jump-up Drum & Bass. The B-side on the other hand, is more like what I'm used to get from him, 3A quality jump-up Drum & Bass. Track is called Big Business.

Personal favorite is with no doubt 241, it's more unique. (But it's pretty hard...)

Vague - 241 !
Vague - Big Business

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten