woensdag 21 april 2010

Spring Tunes



It's been a while, but here I am back again with some fresh spring tunes! Let's begin with some brand new ones from the Sick Music 2 album coming out on the 26th of april! The album is full off innovative tracks from artists like Netsky, Camo & Krooked, B-Complex, Logistics and many more! I selected some tracks that I really liked. (Click the album name to buy)

Netsky - Memory Lane
Camo & Krooked - Turn Up (The Music)
Jonny L - 1 N 2
MRSA - Chemicals

Another album that got released 'recently' was Camo & Krooked's 'Above & Beyond'. C&K Never disappoints! Again, I selected some big tunes from the album. Be sure to download 'Silence' because it's really something you're not used to get from C&K.

Camo & Krooked - Only Me
Camo & Krooked - Just Hold On
Camo & Krooked - Silence (Feat. Nina)

An artist I discovered lately is Tellex, i never heard about him but he sure sounds promising!
Tellex - Can't Get Enough

As Tellex this one's also an artist i didn't knew before, Trei! Thunder Biscuit is one of my personal favorite tracks at the moment. I blame myself for not knowing Trei before.
Trei - Thunder Biscuit

Another new artist to me is Grafix. He really astonished my with his track called This World. It's a nice and chill song so check it out.
Grafix - This World

Here are some tunes I also wanted to share with you, but i'm to lazy to give information for all the tracks. But info is a side-issue.

Chew Lips - Karen (Netsky Remix)
Nero - Innocence (Full) [INFO]
Sigma - All Blue (Chase & Status Remix)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think that a couple of the links have the same URL, i.e. MRSA - Chemicals and Camo & Krooked - Only me, and some of the other ones aswell.
    Other than that, great uploads, especially the C&K! Looking forward to next post! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen