zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

Remcooo


So I received this minimix from a producer going by the name of Recmo Durez and I like it alot! The tracklist is great and the mixes are more than fine. So I suggest you to download it.

Remco Durez August Minimix

Tracklist:
1 Basement Jaxx - Raindrops (Louis La Roche Remix)
2 Mille - Crysteena
3 Das Glow - I Want To Wake Up With You
4 Who Made Who - Keep Me In My Plane (Dj Koze remix)
5 Felix Da Housecat - Elvi$ (Remco Durez Edit)
6 Bag Raiders - Turbo Lov...e (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
7 Kill Frenzy - 54321
8 Cassius - Youth, Speed, Trouble, Cigarettes
9 Tiga - Love Don't Dance Here Anymore
10 Remco Durez Pres Just The Kick - Potential
11 Vitalic - Terminator Benelux
12 Siriusmo - High Together
13 The Bloody Beetroots - House Nr 84


That's not all, he also made some remixes and edits.
One of them is a remix of the song "Native Love" from Division, and I absolutly love it.
Divine - Native Love (Remco Durez' Cycle Sluts Remix)


Show him some love!
www.myspace.com/remcodurez

www.myspace.com/justthekick

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten