vrijdag 12 juni 2009

Hell yeah.. (Pt. 2)

So, here I am again with some tracks I forgot last time. Again, some of them are really really old, some of them are so new they aren't even made yet. But all of them have one thing in common: they're awesome. So, this is also the first post on this blog somebody is about to post non-electronic music. Hope you like it, here you go:

Housemeister - Traumchen (Download)

This song is off his latest album 'Who Is That Noize'. Y'all probably have heard songs like 'What You Want' and 'Inordertodance' off that same album, but this track was the one that I've been listening the most too. It's just so... refreshing. A masterpiece, check it out.

Makai - Beneath The Mask (Download)

Hell yeah, drum and bass in your face. A godly track this one is. The intro is a bit too long, I admit, but once it starts, damn... I suggest you download this one and search for some other Makai-track, you won't be dissapointed.

Venetian Snares - Hajnal (Download)

Some I(ntelligent)D(ance)M(usic) for all you nerds out there. Amazing track, Venetian Snares is a mastermind, without a doubt. And this track is his masterpiece. Download.

Rose Royce - Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Download)

Yeah, the first non-electronic track of this blog! Panic! Check out this corny song by Rose Royce (y'all probably know here from her smash-hit 'Carwash') about her lost love. This song has been dominating my iPod for about a year now, and I'm pretty sure none of you here will like it. And neither do I. Download this masterpiece, it's beyond brilliant.

The SOS Band - Just The Way You Like It (Download)

Yeah, the second non-electronic track of this blog! In fact, it's probably the funkiest track you'll ever hear in your life. Oh, and it's the extended version, so the last three minutes Mary Davis just keeps singing the chorus: 'As long as I can be your number oooooone, you can still have your fuuuuun..' What else do you need? Nothing.

So, maybe this post will dissapoint you. Maybe it will not. Let me know! :)
Oh, and next time I'll be back with some more electronic tracks for all you haters out there.

BONUS: A brilliant set by Slim Fit from Limburg, Belgium. (Download)


See you later.
And dont forget..

...keep on truckin'.

1 opmerking: